Main Article Content
Universities have a strategic role in efforts to spread science and technology in society. One thing that can be done in this effort is to carry out Community Service activities, which is one of the Tri Dharma tasks carried out by Higher Education. In order to implement the Tri Dharma of Higher Education, one of the Study Programs at the Surabaya Aviation Polytechnic, namely the D3 Aviation Communication Study Program, carried out a Community Service activity with the theme "Improving Communication Skills Using Project Based Learning Methods at SMK Nurul Hidayah Gresik on August 23 2023. Participants in this community service activity consisted of 58 students and 12 teachers. The aim of this community service activity is to find out that the communication skills of students who receive the Project Based Learning model are better than students who receive the conventional learning model. The research method used in this PKM activity is a qualitative descriptive research method with data collection techniques using documentation methods. Research through PKM activities through the training theme "Project Based Learning" received good responses and results for students at SMK Nurul Hidayah Gresik.
- Astuti, Angggraini dan Leonard. (2015). “Peran Kemampuan Komunikasi Matematika Terhadap Prestasi Belajar Matematika Siswa”. Jurnal Formatif 2(2): 102-110
- Fathurrohman Muhammad, 2015, Budaya Religius Dalam Peningkatkan Mutu Pendidikan, kalimedia, Yogyakarta.
- Instruksi Presiden No 9 tahun 2016 Tentang Revitalisasi Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan (SMK)
- Kemendikbud. (2013). Permendikbud Nomor 81A Tahun 2013 tentang Implementasi Kurikulum dan Pedoman Umum Pembelajaran
- Ngalimun. (2013). Strategi Dan Model Pembelajaran. Yogyakarta: AswajaPresindo
- Richard, J. C. & Rodgers, T. S. (1986). Approach and methods in language teaching. A description and analysis: Cambridge University press
- Susanto Ahmad. (2013). Teori Belajar dan Pembelajaran di Sekolah Dasar. Jakarta: Kencana Prenadamedia Group
- Trianto Ibnu B. (2014). Mendesain Model Pembelajaran Inovatif, Progresif dan Kontekstual. Jakarta: Kencana