E-LOCATION INDICATOR BASED ON INTRANET AS A SUPPORT OF LEARNING FLIGHT PLAN AT AVIATION POLYTECHNIC OF SURABAYA
Keywords:Aeronautical Communications, four-D (4-D), Learning, Flight Plan
Location Indicator which is useful for knowing the name of the aerodrome and the location of the aerodrome.Website E-Location indicator based on Intranet using internal network. This research uses research and development methods. The development model in this study is 4-D from Thiagarajan with 4 stages, namely define, design, develop, disseminate. The population used was 2 material experts and 1 media expert and 23 cadets D-3 Aeronautical Communication batch 6 at Aviation Polytechnic of Surabaya. This research has been validated by material experts and media experts and has been declared fit for use. The results of this study show that 92.3% of respondents strongly agree with the E-Location indicator website and the remaining 7.7% did not carry out further research.